top of page

All prices are in € - Euros.
 
Prices for the Instructor Training Course are calculated based on your level in Neurographica.  Please find your level in NeuroGraphica below.
 
You are considered a Beginner if you didn’t take the Certified Basic User Level Course and you don’t have an Official Basic User Certificate. 
 
You are a Certified Basic User if you have the official Basic User Certificate.
 
You are a Certified Specialist if you completed the Neurographica Specialist Course and have an official Specialist Certificate.

Explore our exclusive offers and secure your spot in 

the Instructor Training Course at our special early bird rates!

Don't miss out – enrol today!

The full price is 6300.

€6300

Payment via Stripe

Payment via PayPal

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Prices for complete Beginners without any certificates

stripe-payment-icon-copy.png

Please note that this payment method requires a PayPal account

This method is the simplest, it does not require registration in the payment service. It is enough to have a bank card.

€6100

Payment via Stripe

Payment via PayPal

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Prices for Certified Basic Users of Neurographica

stripe-payment-icon-copy.png

Please note that this payment method requires a PayPal account

This method is the simplest, it does not require registration in the payment service. It is enough to have a bank card.

€5600

Payment via Stripe

Payment via PayPal

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Prices for Certified Specialist

stripe-payment-icon-copy.png

Please note that this payment method requires a PayPal account

This method is the simplest, it does not require registration in the payment service. It is enough to have a bank card.

If you prefer to pay in installments, please register on our site and contact us for your personalized invoice.

 

All prices are in € - Euros.

 

The payment plan includes the final price fee plus 6% of the price, divided into 5 payments. The first payment is 40% of the total amount, while the remaining 60% is divided into 4 payments, to be paid every other month following the initial payment.

Example

The final price for a beginner is €6300. Adding 6% to this price brings the total to €6678. The registration for the course was made in May. In this case, the payment plan will be:

 

1) May 12 - €2,670

2) July 12 - €1,002

3) September 12 - €1,002

4) November 12 - €1,002

5) January 12 - €1,002

Optional Payment Plan

bottom of page